Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can Ps3 Connect To Ad Hoc Network

Welcome

Hello and welcome to this modest little piece of cloth. Those who know me know that I have a memory worthy of a sparrow and I hope this little blog will help me find my way!

First, I needed a place to centralize some minor, scattered across so far.
Nothing really transcendent: it is either a role-playing scenarios accusing their age (all taken from an old fanzine that I led in my youth and student already available in the right column), or equipment "official" role-playing games that I released (soon), or finally work in progress that I would publish as and when they are developed (most of time, working versions not necessarily accomplished).
A pretty useful tool, given my inability to keep clean and tidy copy of my humble productions. While this may be more useful to some playmakers, it will be great!

So, this space will also allow me to publish notice or reading files on the subjects that fascinate me: cinema, history, comics (especially comics), role plays and writing them, all in bulk over time.

In all cases, please call and comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment