Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Block Rendered Garden Wall

Lunch Snacks

Attracted by the name and the decor yellow flash I'm stopped at Route 66 while the craving gnawing passing along the boulevard Hamel. Not that the food chains on Hamel missing but we had heard good reviews for this snack.

I ordered a cheeseburger bacon after 10 minutes still no burger ... See 15 minutes! I'm the only one yet to be ordered! Finally my order arrives, I'll settle down at a table outside, the atmosphere Hamel Boulevard during rush hour and work on the street corner in the ears, for the Route 66 theme could use some work There is not even good rock oldies on the radio ...

First bite ... disappointment! They were wrong is a burger, they forgot the cheese and bacon is scarce. Second bite .. Ah! I am surrounded by wasps swoop down on my burger! I could finish it up on the inside but I opted for the car and I left.

burger was not bad, not the best in town but still good. Normal serving, the bread was toasted on the outside we like, normal ball. Also "trimmed" it depends on the place, but it must specify whether you want the mayo, I did not say so I got ketchup, relish, mustard. Garnished with salad and a slice of tomato. Not tried

fries with cons would return to see!





40 Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel Vanier QC

418-686-6866

0 comments:

Post a Comment