Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Breastofindianactress

Summer Holidays

Holidays are well and truly finished, but the results are satisfying!

In No. 2 of Casus Belli, due out in early September, you can read a script for Shadowrun 4th edition . I would not be what a welcome it will be given, but I'm very proud. Casus through, so I could enchainer writing a writer for the Appeal with it. It's very rewarding. I already ordered texts to number 3, but shhh ...

Hellywood The campaign has progressed considerably during the summer. Something big boost that has borne fruit. That said, the work continues. Seagull and my friend is celebrating a happy event, the kind that leaves you awake at night, if you know what I mean. Congratulations!

Finally, work well, although more scattered over the former Continumm (which I still have not found the name), who probably found his particular illustrator! Also on Exile. Yes, I know, it makes you laugh, but it's true. Texts unearthed, corrected and completed. It remains to find a definitive solution to edit it all.

short, it remains only to realize!

0 comments:

Post a Comment