Monday, September 13, 2010

Canadian Siezure Auctions

World Game Review

After a day of rest, it's time to make a small dot on the 2010 vintage of World Game , lived since the stand of John Doe.

The least we can say is that the public was at the rendezvous. Busy aisles, a stand that is never empty before 17:00 on Sunday: gambling in general and draws RPG seems to be in very good shape. The signs are unmistakable:
  • stand Casus Belli literally besieged for three days, could testify as bags under the eyes of Tristan and Stephane.
  • many outlets that spread to the stands, and depleted stocks publishers sometimes well before the end of the show.
  • demos who chained themselves to a steady pace throughout. On the space game Grog, the tables had to turn people away.
Among the most interesting initiatives, Di6dent , new mag roleplayer, presented the number 0. Very impressive on both the shape, very accomplished, and on substance, very interesting - and I'm not saying this because there is a scenario in Hellywood!

On a more personal level, I could see lots of people, mostly in the gale. I would not name dropping but to thank you all, it was a real pleasure, too rare.

For John Doe, the results are satisfactory: Sales correct, and meaningful exchanges with many readers, emulsion of the team.

And then the stuff, necessarily. Thank you Monkeys to the XII Mahamoth of gossip LG. I caught my book late and Trinities . Better late than never, I love it! I completed my collection Shadowrun on the Black Book stand: I was praising the quality of the supplement Sox, and I also recovered Emergence just to see the new storyline. Z-Body has also joined my collection and I look forward to reading it. Finally, the second edition of Te Deum for a massacre is just beautiful, but I had exhausted my budget ...

Here! The World Game, it's exhausting. A constant noise, crowds, and with my back mold is a real challenge. But it was worth it, no doubt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment