Thursday, June 18, 2009

Menstruation Sudden Gush Of Thick Blood Clots

The nest of the Phoenix - Sushi on or off the premises


Another corner to bring your own wine, too well hidden in St-Sauveur!
The restaurant has only ten places so it is always best to call for reservations. For take-out while usually ready in 30 or 45 minutes. This is another of those typical places where the corner should not rely on the exterior of the building. To me it's a brilliant subterfuge to scare all p'tites mandâââââmes bags of the Upper Town and the better, because it makes more places available!

** My camera capoutée''''at the tasting, so no photos of sushi! But I promise to remedy the situation my next visit **

This time I took the plate'' Chef's Choice''for $ 24.75 (tx included)

It includes: An entry of tofu fried, one of the best salmon tartare I've tasted for a long time, accompanied by rice shrimp chips which are jack - crac - hook , 10 pieces of sushi surprises, 2 pieces of sushi pizza * , tea / coffee / dessert. In short, $ 25 very well spent, given the size of the sushi. Obviously, I have not finished my plate but I have enough to dine in the office tomorrow.
It also
a sushi menu really interesting, and a choice of table d'hôte
between $ 10 / $ 12 including soup, 2 rolls, tea / coffee / dessert.


P'tit nice place, large fresh sushi for not too expensive and 3 large meatballs happy!

The nest of the Phoenix
449 Bagot Street Quebec, QC G1K 1W3
(418) 525-5805
(cash only)

* is sick , I reckon it's a big fried filet of sole through a layer of tempura, marinated it all in a perfectly sweet and sour sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment