Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Is A High Cervix

Pub Chez Girard

It is well known, maintain a girl (or lady, depending on your preferences) is expensive. Whether shopping in Manhattan Getaways, diamonds of all colors of the rainbow or installing a central vacuum in the home, they are not spending lacking when it comes time to please Madam, ever more demanding.

This is not the most obvious man's insatiable woman I am. I have indeed the annoying habit of seeking the company of several charming creatures at once in order to sustain this constant need to seduce. And it's not always easy for the portfolio.

Fortunately, I finally found a place in Quebec where quiet atmosphere, affordable food and friendly meetings rhyme together: At The Pub located in Girard the new plateau, the St-Sauveur. The perfect place to rendezvous for his double-date for cheap and fun.



atmosphere located somewhere between the ski lodge and tavern of yesteryear gives an authentic character, rough and yet imbued with a certain warmth. Bowling trophies and other rolled beer pump to brew integrated dazzle our senses. In short, the atmosphere is ideal for establishing, that Don Juan and other Players quench my nickname, the mood .

Our neighbor, a distinguished player slot filled moments of silence on the day of vignettes that onlookers listen carefully. His plans to escape his wife via his getaway dinner at the equally famous Jos Dion or the deep knowledge of his being by the server, this gentleman gives us an impression of The Gambler and rub one wonders where the actual cache Kenny Rogers.

We then meet our charming server, Gilbert (not Girard - one imagines that the other servers are called respectively Gino, Gilligan and Giusepe) who hastens to tell us of delectable anecdotes about the school. Feeling attacked by the effect of its charm on my dates, I cast a quick glance at the map in order to place an order and restore the relationship of superiority (yes, I apply to my letter Guide Alpha male crisis).



Not knowing the specialty of the house, I am treading on familiar ground and I ordered three hot dogs at $ 1.50, all-dressed . I am a little worried, wondering if I should not have been better to invest in a duo chips / salty cheese for a little cheaper and more variety. But thank you God, our plates arrived on the table even before my nervousness to shine through my dates and we fall in ecstasy before the visual feast presented by our hot dogs:



A nice big fat hot dog with ketchup , mustard, relish, onions and p'tits an amount more than cheap mayonnaise - the way the grandmother of Gilbert. And filled with happiness, it comes with a generous portion of chips. My dates did not believe their eyes or their taste buds while I chewed the best high roteux never met in Lower Town.

I think I am at my surprise when one of my concubines Discovers hidden somewhere between the hot doille, chips and wicker basket made in china containing our food: a big pickle, juicy and evocative wish.

We end our adventure together under the banner of vinegar, sated and satisfied. I was able to deliver satisfaction to my dates and myself for a measly $ 4.50 tax included, giving me the freedom to leave a nice tip and 50 pennies to have the air of a man in his finances very easy.

I can not help but give a score of 3 to pickle hot dog of Pub Chez Girard and I am already dreaming about my next double-date that I give myself up to experience costly but oh aphrodisiac oyster of smoke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment